.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amazon Book Price and New Code

Hey guys. I’m having some problems with Amazon and erased the link.
Apparently they aren’t stocking my book but are allowing others to resell it… for $ 81.68 bucks!!!

http://www.amazon.com/Modern-Survival-Manual-Surviving-Economic/dp/9870563457/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1247592380&sr=8-1
That of course doesn’t sound right but apparently it’s legal for them to sell it at whatever price they desire, and there’s nothing I can do.
I want to make it clear that I’m not selling it, its another person reselling it.
If you click on it, it says "available from these sellers" and a third party seller's name.
Please in case anyone mentions this to anyone, Please clarify that I AM NOT selling my book for 81 USD, that’ s a reseller that bought several books and is now trying to take advantage of the shortage in Amazon.

My book is still available for $ 24,95 at Lulu, plus the 10% off using the new discount code.
Just wanted to let you guys know about this in case there’s a confusion. I sure was pissed when I saw the price.
Thanks to all of you for your support. You guys are great.

FerFAL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we were all pretty sure that wasn't you. The information in the book is priceless, but most peppers here don't have that much to spend. Just some jerk opportunist, the kind who won't do well post-crash. You're pretty popular on LATOC and they seem to realize to buy your book from Lulu. Thanks for sharing your knowledge. I prefer to learn from examples and not from experience in some circumstances!

Anonymous said...

Now retailing on Amazon for $2399.99.

Anonymous said...

I tried the "readme" code and LuLu said the code expired.
Can you check it.
Thanks