.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Poxitas Tape

Dan said...

Hi, can you tell us more about those "Epoxy Bandaids"? I've never heard of them, but they sound really useful. I just use duct tape, normally.



What do you know, Poxitas has a really nice website, in English too.


http://www.poxitas.com.ar/



From their Website:

"What is Poxitas?
POXITAS® is a cloth adhesive patch of great resistance. It is ideal for a wide variety of emergency applications at home, in vehicles, when camping and in many other situations."

These are like large strips of rubberized cloth tape, but thicker and with better glue.I’ve fixed a number of things with these, even a broken hose tube in my car’s refrigeration system. Also used it in a saddlebag of my bike during a trip in the south. There’s lots of things you can do with these so I always carry a couple in my wallet.

FerFAL

1 comment:

Dan said...

Thanks! That sounds like a great thing to have handy, especially in the car.